Isla Re-Invented Recliner By American Leather
The uniqueness of the Isla Recliner is that the chair’s profile rests effortlessly on a steel pedestal base – appearing as if the seat is suspended midair.
Inspired by mid-century design, the Isla’s clean-lined base comes in three metal finishes; brushed bronze, antique brass, and polished nickel; which contrasts effortlessly with the upholstered chair. The chair’s silhouette is neatly tailored with a loose pillow back and a tight seat for optimal comfort. Padded to perfection, yet sleek and clean, this recliner will elevate your living space with ease. Want to upgrade? Simple. With the additional power option, you can have your Isla recline with the in-arm motorized control panel to lean back effortlessly. Who said recliners had to be big, bulky, and boring?
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system.
- Down blend pillow top pads on back and seat.
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat.
- Semi-attached back and seat cushion.
- Single-needle top-stitching.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®.
- Base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel.
Price: $3,899 (Fabric) | $4,549 (Leather) Starting Grade Covers
WANT TO SHOP, BUT CAN'T MAKE IT IN?
We are available by phone and can answer all your questions and help you through the entire shopping process.
© 2020 Bedroom & More All rights reserved.