Inspired by modern engineering, The Comfort Recliners has been changing the landscape in recliners since it's release. Manual or power options means every recliner is unique to it's individual owners. Tight Back or Pillow back- hundreds of fabric and leather options-
Adley By American Leather
Pillow Back: Two-piece cushioned comfort
A modern take on a classic look, Adley boasts a delicate rolled arm that will blend with transitional, traditional and eclectic decors. The curvy, sleek frame and subtle curves are accentuated by single-needle topstitching. Specify swivel Stainless Steel, and two wood base options or stationary wood legs in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
- Patented reclining mechanism, with footrest and back that operate independently and with a fully upholstered footrest.
- Available in two sizes.
- Unique gas-assisted footrest allows for smooth infinite adjustments by gently pulling lever with the manual version recliner
- Extra long footrest eliminates gaps and provides complete leg support, no matter what your height
- Articulating headrest allows you to find the ideal pillow angle for watching tv and reading
- The power option has a control panel which includes a USP charging port with LED backlight
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages and accentuates the full-length footrest
- 10-year warranty on mechanism.
- Power motor has a five-year warranty.
- Battery option allows you to float your chair anywhere in your room without seeing power cord
- Custom luxury to your home in about 35 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
V5 (small size) Dimensions
Adley V5: 29w x 37d x 41h (inside seat: 20w)
Adley V5: Fully Reclined: 71d
V7 (large size) Dimensions
Adley V7: 31w x 37d x 42h (inside seat: 22w)
Adley V7: Fully Reclined: 72d
Price: $2,6799 (Fabric) | $3,499 (Leather)
Power option: +$300
Battery option: +100