Inspired by modern engineering, The Comfort Recliners has been changing the landscape in recliners since it's release. Manual or power options means every recliner is unique to it's individual owners. Tight Back or Pillow back- hundreds of fabric and leather options-
Felix By American Leather
Pillow Back: Two-piece cushioned comfort
Clean and sharp, outer lines of Felix’s arms give these chairs a dynamic look. The thin, winged shape of the arms gently angle back for a fresh, contemporary feel. Specify swivel Stainless Steel, and two wood base options or stationary wood legs in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
- Patented reclining mechanism, with footrest and back that operate independently and with a fully upholstered footrest.
- Available in two sizes.
- Unique gas-assisted footrest allows for smooth infinite adjustments by gently pulling lever with the manual version recliner
- Extra long footrest eliminates gaps and provides complete leg support, no matter what your height
- Articulating headrest allows you to find the ideal pillow angle for watching tv and reading
- The power option has a control panel which includes a USP charging port with LED backlight
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages and accentuates the full-length footrest
- 10-year warranty on mechanism.
- Power motor has a five-year warranty.
- Battery option allows you to float your chair anywhere in your room without seeing power cord
- Custom luxury to your home in about 35 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
V5 (narrow) Dimensions
Felix V- 5: 29w x 37d x 41h (inside seat: 20w)
Felix V- 5: Fully Reclined: 71d
V7 (wide) Dimensions
Felix V- 7: 31w x 37d x 42h (inside seat: 22w)
Felix V- 7: Fully Reclined: 72d
Price: $2,799 (Fabric) | $3,499 (Leather)
Power option: +$300
Battery Pack: +100