Edison By American Leather
Edison is a versatile addition to our American Walnut Collection, and our favorite piece in the showroom! Since we aren’t sure if it’s best described as a bench or cocktail table, we’ll let you decide. We do know it’s got just the right dimensions for both, and the distinctively angled legs – crafted from solid American walnut – provide all the style and support you’ll need for either purpose. The generous dimensions of the upholstered top are accented by the clean tailoring of button-less tufting.
- Solid wood frame: Ash or Walnut.
- Tufted horizontal seams.
- Single-needle top-stitched seams.
- Cushioning: Premium high-density, high-resiliency.
- Brushed stainless steel trim on lower edge of the bench top.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric – including Ultrasuede® and Crypton®.
- Wood base available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish. The factory has partner with American Forests Council and plant trees for every piece ordered.
Price: $1,999 (Fabric) | $2,299 (Leather)