Shaw Bed by American Leather
Designers Goodman Charlton are known for the New York hotel look that blends comfort with high glam. Their design, the Shaw bed, would be perfectly at home overlooking Broadway at the Empire Hotel. The high shelter back is slightly angled so you feel like you are supported leaning back, or snuggled into the corners. Buttonless completes the glamorous look, made to make any bedroom a sanctuary of style.
- Platform bed
- Buttonless tufting
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Upholstery padding: Premium high-density, high-resiliency
- No boxspring required
- Solid & Fully Upholstered Platform Deck- Extremely well-built
- Available in 47″ or 56″ Headboard Height
- Lifetime warranty on frame; 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements.
- Custom luxury to your home in about 35 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric – including Ultrasuede® and Crypton®
- Available in four standard bed sizes
- Leg finishes: Wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
In Grade “1” Fabric: Full $3,599 | Queen $3,799 | King $4,399
In Grade “D” Leather: Full $5,199 | Queen $5,499 | King $6,299
WANT TO SHOP, BUT CAN'T MAKE IT IN?
We are available by phone and can answer all your questions and help you through the entire shopping process.
© 2020 Bedroom & More All rights reserved.